Monday, July 23, 2007

Home Sweet Chocolate

I drove back home - too far to walk - today. It was overcast all the way up 101 (from Buellton) until I got to Berkeley. It wasn't too long until sunset, and the sun was indeed shining on the usually fogged-in Berkeley.
I couldn't wait to get into the office.
My office was, until the digital age, a darkroom. Now it's a chocolate room.
For the past few months I have been photographing chocolate for Renaissance Gift Baskets. Their web site isn't up yet, but once it is, I'll let you know where it is.
In the meantime, here is just one of hundreds of photos of chocolates that I have created in the past eight months:



My office barely has room for walking as it is still filled with chocolates and gift baskets. Fortunately for Rene Bien, the CEO of Renaissance Gift Baskets, I have had my fill of chocolate, and I'm not eating up the gifts between shoots anymore

No comments: